Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My thoughts : Changes

It has been more than a year since my last post. There has been a lot of changes happened since. YUI has become yui. But she's still her. Her hair is now blonde and short which I adore. Her fashion style has changed and a little bit eccentric for me. She went public with her boyfriend which caused an uproar amongst male fans. Come on! She's an adult. What do you expect? And her band, FLOWER FLOWER has debuted.
I have been following yui's progress since her hiatus. The news about the secret lives were really exciting. The reportnew songs which were totally different from her old style. The news made me really anxious. I couldn't wait to listen to her new songs at that time. The first song from FLOWER FLOWER that I listened to was takaramono (eng trans : treasure). How many times did I replayed that song, I couldn't remember. It was sincere, lovely and touching.
Eventually, they made their live debut and when i get my hands (figuratively) on their new tracks, I was esctatic. Actually I got them from a fellow yui-lover. I loved it so much that the songs was on replay for several days. It was like an early birthday present. Thank you, sakura-san.
The news about her panic attack was shocking and I am really glad that she has recovered. I read from 2-channel about her panic attack and the netizens were extremely rude to yui. I was so pissed off.
The rumour about her marriage was even more shocking even for a fan girl like me. My last encounter with the word 'marriage' wasn't exactly a good one. So, I am a bit reluctant to 'let' her make her choice. But if she thinks the time and the guy is right for her, then, why not. It's not like she needs my blessing, but it is important for me to give mine since she is a big part of my life. To give my blessing and to move on and keep rooting for her no matter what. I will always love her.
And about another band that I like, SPYAIR. Did you read about Ike-san quitting the band? I was in japan for a long awaited and planned vacation when the news reached me. They were supposed to be on tour but Ike's condition did not allow them to continue their performance. Ike tried really hard to endure through the pain and sing for the band and the fans. I heard he even performed for two concerts before his condition got worse and the doctor forbid him from performing. That shows how much he really cared about his band and fans. For a mere fan, I can only pray and wait for their comeback. It doesn't matter how long. I will wait for SPYAIR.
I am moving to another state in two weeks. And I hope that I can continue this blog then. I hope to post more song translations. Maybe I'd even post some k-pop songs lyrics.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that yui is alright.....I was also partly sad to hear she has a boyfriend.....haha. Tnx for the info though it was about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sticking by YUI. I'm so glad that there are still fans who will continue to support her even after her marriage. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day