Translate

Monday, August 8, 2011

YUI - YOU (Paradise Kiss OST.) Romaji and English Translation


Romaji

Zutto matteita no
Ienakatta kedo
Tarinai hibi wo sotto umeru you ni waratteta
Fureru dake de koware ta
Yubisaki kara hanarete, kieta

Sayonara anata wo wasurerareru hodo
Suteki na yume wo mitai no
Konna ni kirei na akari tomoshitara
Utsumuite rarenai desho?

Motto shiritai koto ikutsu mo aru no
Nakushita wake janai
Moto no basho he modoru dake
Chigau hito wo ai shita
Wakaru you na ki ga shite naita

Sayonara anata wo wasurerareru hodo
Suteki na yume nado nai wa
Donna ni kirei na akari tomoshitemo
Kagami no mae tachidomaru

Jishin nante nai no
Kitto dare mo onaji hazu
Anata no yokogao omoi dashiteita no

Itsumade mo anata o wasurerarenai mama
Yume no tsudzuki wo sagashita
Kowai mono nante naku nare nain da
Atashi ni mo wakattekita wa
Utsumuite rarenai desho?


English Translations

I was always waiting for you
even though I couldn’t say it
insufficient days that passed
I laughed to softly cover it

with just experiencing it
I fell through
from the fingertips
we were separated
and disappeared

good bye
to the point I’ll be able to forget you
I want to see a lovely dream
If I turn on this kind of beautiful light
you can’t cast your eyes down, right?

the things i want to know more about you
there are some more
That isn’t the reason I disappeared
I’d just went back to my original place

I fell in love with another person
I feel like I can understand so I cried

Good bye
to the point I can forget you
there aren’t such as things as lovely dreams
No matter what kind of beautiful light I turn on,
I’ll be standing still in the front of a mirror

I don’t have any confidence
I’m sure everyone feels the same
the side of your face
suddenly i remember it

until the end
this me who never forgets you
will search the continuation
of this dream

Scary things won’t disappear
Me too have begin to understand that matter
you can’t cast your eyes down, right?



This is my newest YUI obsession. I really love this song. Not that I can relate it to my life, but I really really like it. YUI really suit singing sad ballad songs. Anyway, enjoy the translation.

Check out the song below:

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this lyrics....:3
    i love this song so much.... very related to my love story~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. arigatou for the lyric ^^
    i love YUI very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day