Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Determination


Today, my friends and me went to the beach at Pantai Irama, Bachok hoping we get to watch the sunrise. Eventhough it was cloudy and we did not get the chance to see it, we had a lot of fun at the beach. Beaches are wonderful to relief stress. Recently, I have been very stressed about my clinical requirements. Only 3 weeks left and I hope I can complete my tasks in time so that I can sit for the examination. I think this is the only school that doesn't allow the students to sit for the exams if they could not complete their requirement. I heard, other schools allow the students to sit for examination regardless their clinical requirement. Later, they will have to finish their unfinish business during remedial session. But not in my school.
No matter what, I won't give up. I'll do my best to complete the requirement. Please pray for my friends and me to be able to sit for the exams this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day