Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Thoughts

In the end nothing matters..Yappari..I'm not going to the wedding..the conclusion that I can make is bestfriends are overrated..it will be better if we never have to see each other again..but we occasionally have to due to work..how black could my heart be right now for ending a friendship..but I strongly believe this is the best decision..it can't never be mended..I am very confident to say that I won't be regretting this path that I'm going to take..but she will regret leaving me after 1 or 2 years of marriage..I can't force things to go my way but I can avoid being severely hurt in the future..I guess all the memories are just memories..I am more comfortable living not being dependent on other people..I hope no one has to go through what I am going through right now..well maybe I should write a song about it..hahaha..

1 comment:

  1. HI! I just discovered your blog. I really appreciate your translating so many songs. It is really helpful for Japanese learners. Anyway, I read this post and its predecessor and felt obliged to comment. I just wanted to say that I understand. I've gone through (am going through) the same thing with a close friend of mine. That's all. I understand. I feel for you. I hope your doing well. I see that you haven't posted in a while, and just wanted to let you know that you have one more reader and. . . friend?

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day