Translate

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Third day


Sleeping. That is my favorite past time. I was sick when I was in matriculation. So, all I did was sleep and sleep. When I enter clinical years, all I wanted to do was sleep because my dreams was so much more pleasant than reality. Those stress made me feel like I was much better off asleep rather than dealing with the difficulty in real life. Real life sucked at that time. During that dark period, the chance to be able to sleep is like a drug which I was addicting. I was a sleep addict. Whenever I get the chance to sleep, I will sleep for hours. I didn't want to wake up. Sometimes, I get confused whether my dreams were reality or the other way round. It was bad. It was very bad. I knew I had depression. Maybe my personality who likes to overanalyze things causes me to have had that depression. But that was my personality. It is hard to change. I am not a changed person. I am still the same person who likes to sleep a lot when the world seems like the worst place to be. But I am trying to fight that feeling of wanting to sleep because I couldn't bear liking my dreams more than reality again.
My head is literally splitting. Yes, its true. I have a gutter in the midline of my forehead which is getting deeper and deeper. It seems more prominent when I got back here. Maybe, when I think a lot, my brain expands and causes the suture in my skull to be stretched and causing the gutter. Hahaha. It's not aesthetic and I think it's hideous. But only one or two of my friends notice the gutter. Let's see what will happen to the gutter 30 days from now.
Today is the third day. I was glad to meet my Penasihat Akademik. He was so nice and understanding. It was like nothing happened and I'm just one of his students. Most people are understanding about the sitch(Kim Possible's version of situation) and treated us like nothing happened. It helped a lot rather than reminding us of how we were barred from taking the exams. Thanks to all those people who supports us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day