Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Malaysia Day!!


Weekend is coming. Today is 16 September which is Malaysia Day. We celebrate Malaysia day in order to commemorate the joining of Sabah and Sarawak of Borneo with Malaya to form Malaysia. Malaysia was established in 1963. As a Malaysian, I love Malaysia. I have been to another country, but there is no place like Malaysia. When I was in other country,I will remember the beautiful sight of Malaysia, the food, the people and most importantly, my family. Malaysia is a safe country with multiracial residents. It is hard to keep a country in which different races interact as though they are the same race. But, you can find it in Malaysia. I know some of media bashes Malaysia as a country which has racial discrimination. This is not true as we share the wealth and prosperity with each other. Well, if you are a Malaysian, you'll know.
We went to see the lecturer that grant us this extension this morning. I did not expect her to say those things she said and it made me so angry that I couldn't look at her face. I don't mind she mentioning about the extension but not that way as though she is not sorry at all for making us stay and trying to make us not to blame her alone. We knew what happened during that meeting. We have our own spies, okay!! We knew she was the one who strongly insisted on making us stay even though the cause of extension did not make any sense and there was some other lecturers who was against her decision. We knew she was just trying to get away from all the awkwardness when she sees us. I have already accepted what happen. So, no need to remind us of how we felt when we knew we were barred from the examination. We just want to move on. Let the past stay in the past. We know what mistake we did but it was definitely not what she thought it was. She was TOTALLY WRONG!! What can we do is just move on. What's done is done. I really thought that she has realized what she did was wrong. But she hasn't. I hope she'll understand what we felt during that moment one day. The prayers of those who are oppressed will be granted.
I am going back home tomorrow. I am elated because I can attend Izzati's wedding. Alhamdulillah. I am really looking forward to go to her wedding.
There are some things that I rather not remember. There's no use of remembering them anyway. I didn't regret making that decision during my first year. Not then and not now. I have understand and I am moving on. Thank you for everything but things will change. I will be a changed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day