Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2011

YUI - es.car (romaji lyrics and english translations)


Romaji Lyrics

ooki na KAABU wo magatte chikazuku...
bonyari mieru are ga Enoshima ne?

134 gousen kara
miwatashitanda BURUU no sora

tabun
koishiteru

anata no sugusoba ni
atashi ja dame kana?

kira kira hikaru umi no mukou ni
SAAFUBOODO ga ireru

shinkirou?
I'm in love

Kamakura atari aruku to omotteta kara
shiranai basho ni ukareteiru no

tenbou toudai ni nobottara
sotto omajinai wo kakeru wa

gomen
koishiteru

FAMIRESU no chuushajou
juutai shiteru mitai yo

sara sara no kami nagareru hito ni
shisen kinisuru

shinpai dawa...
I'm in love

sandounuke ESUKAA ni notte
Oh Baby Oh Baby

choujoutsuite kaze ni natte
mou Happy dane sou Happy dane

anata no sugusoba ni
atashi ja dame kana?

kira kira hikaru namida no mukou ni
egao ga ireru

onegai Ve-nus...

kaerimichi no tochuu
nemutte shimatta

yuugure no Enoden
te wo furu kodomo

aimai na Thank you...

shinkirou?
I'm in love

English Translations

Driving towards a large curve
Barely visibleto the eye, is Enoshima right?

From Highway 134
I can see the blue sky

Perhaps
I love you

The person staying by your side
Can I be her?

Beyond the shimmering sea
The surfboard is disappearing

Is this real?
I'm in love

I want to take a stroll around Kamakura
And an unknown place has become a cheerful place

I climb up to the lighthouse observatory
and gently cast on a spell

I'm sorry
I love you

The parking lot of the family restaurant
I feel like trashing it

Looking at your smoothly flowing hair
I become enchanted by it

I'm worried
I'm in love

Goofy escar rider approaches me
Oh Baby Oh Baby

Feeling the wind on the summit
This is happiness too, it IS happiness isn't it?

The person staying by your side
Can I be her?

Beyond the shimmering sea
My longing smile is disappearing

Please, Venus

On my way back home
I fell asleep

The sun is setting in Enoden
And the children are waving

That is vague, right?
Thank you

Is this real?
I'm in love


I searched and searched for the translation of es.car. But I can't seem to find any. I am so desperate to know the meaning of this cute song. So, I translated it myself eventhough it might be not accurate. Please please please correct me if you noticed mistakes in this. Arigatou ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment..and thank you for visiting..have a nice day